 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6770
Re: FS: large red train wheels in 1143/5071 service packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 13:20:28 GMT

This may be a new high, pricewise, for a straight sale. (although I think
they've auctioned for more)
Some have gone for over $50. So you can spare yourself the hassle of eBay and
get them straight from me.

But these are extremely hard to come by.
Indeed, hence that amount which people have been willing to pay - and these do
not get less rarer as time goes by.

I plan to look for these pretty intensively while i'm in europe but don't hold
out a lot of hope, I may have to get by with the 4 packs I have so far.
But then you probably got them directly from the store which still had them. I
bought them off someone private - at a price.

Have fun in Europe Larry!

Regards,
Torsten