 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6747
    Re: Are brown plates available? —Doug Finney
   (...) Both pieces exist in brown in the MTT (I'm going from memory of seeing the box plus looking at the lugnet scan so not 100% positive, but close.) The piece sort of in the middle of the front is Sith/Gungan/Tie piece and the two cowls lower down (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Are brown plates available? —Dave Johann
     (...) The pieces you are referring to (for those NOT in the know) are seen here: (URL) hope that helped solve the debate. They are both on the MTT in brown. -Dave (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Are brown plates available? —Scott E. Sanburn
   Folks, I think I know what is going on, the air intake from the front are naboo fighter canopies, that are solid brown instead of clear or trans-smoke, right? I thought those were another piece, the engines from that big model team set, the rig and (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)