 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6726
FS: 6544 (with box) and 6367
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 00:17:05 GMT

Hi all !
So 6544 Shuttle Transcon 2 comes with original box and instructions and all
parts in great condition !
6367 Breezway caffe - no instuctions /box , 2 waiter minifigs missing and no
stickers . Everything else is there in very good condition !
Please mail me with your offers (write what you think is fair, I am not
making auctions - first offer is final ! ) !
...I have in mind around 40- 50 $ for both (+ shipping)
Bye !

Dejan