 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6717
FS: 6746 Chief's Teepee MISB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 17:57:26 GMT

Hi all,

I managed to find a brand-new 6746 Chief's Teepee at a TRU down here,
and I recall that a couple of people were looking for one--so I'm
offering this to the first taker at what I paid ($14.97 + $0.90 tax =
$15.87) plus $3.20 USPS Priority Mail shipping.  If nobody grabs it,
I'll take it back to the TRU, but hopefully the people who needed one
will get in touch with me!

best

Lindsay