 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6695
6694  |  6696
Subject:
WTB - WTT single-clip saddles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 14:07:13 GMT

I'm looking to trade for or buy the older horse saddles with just one clip
in the following colors and quantity:
Blue - 4
Red - 2
Black -1
Yellow - 2
I'd like the originals in at least fair condition with intact clips only,
not double-clip saddles with one clip filed down (you can tell for sure when
this is done by the presence of a dimple on the reverse side of the
filed-off clip), or saddles with broken, stress-marked, or repaired clips. I
have for trade the following small sets (unless NIB, used in good
condition--clean, no smoke smells/stains, little playwear, all decorated
elements still clear and unfaded--no instructions or box, just the pieces).
1478 M:Tron
1479 Blacktron II
1481 Pirate
1747 Pirate - NIB
4811 Castle 2000
5135 Castle - Royal Knights
6232 Pirate
6811 M:Tron
I also have a lot of mid-80s/early 90s Castle stuff - minifigures from a
variety of factions, accessories, etc. available.  A fuller, but
not-so-up-to-date list is at
http://home.att.net/~brgn/motoslave/collections/trade-list.htm.  I'm also
quite willing to buy these if I don't have anything you want.  If
interested, email me.  If you want to check my eBay record, it's
cagn@worldnet.att.net.  Thanks!
binky
:-)