 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6682
  50% off FS/FT

HI everyone, I work in a toy store that is having a 50%off sale on some of the discontinued lego sets to make room for new inventory. I would be glad to help you guys out with any purchases you would like to make or trades you might like to offer. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)