 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6673
FS: Amazon Ancient Ruins, Pirate Lookout, McSets, Wolfpack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 04:31:13 GMT

Hey folks,

Money's a little tight around here, so I thought I'd remind folks about
some of the stuff I have for sale.

The big item first:  5986 Amazon Ancient Ruins.  This is normally $80,
I'm selling for $50.  The set
is MIB, never opened.  The box shows some shelfwear.  It's not quite as
cool as the River Expedition,
but it's one of the only ways you can get Achu (the Amazon High Priest)
and Gabarro the Sailor.

I've also got some 1464 Pirate Lookout polybags for sale.  Since I like
the Pirate theme (and I'm not
desperate yet), I'm asking for $3.50 on these.  I've got 5 for sale.
Highlights include a fully armed
pirate and a small Jolly Roger.

I've got several complete sets of the recent 2000 McDonalds promos, so
if anyone missed out or is
looking for some rare and unusual colors (like pink bricks and plates!),
make me an offer.

Last, but far from least - 6038 Wolfpack Renegades, MIB, unopened.  I
love Wolfpack, but if
someone is willing to pay me $15, the set is theirs.  (Yes, the price is
high - but I almost didn't
offer it for sale at all.)

Now here's the rules:

You can pay by check, but I wait for it to clear before I ship.  Money
orders are preferred, Paypal is
just as good (the address is sakura@mediaone.net).  I'd rather people
not send cash through the mail.
Unless you ask otherwise, shipping is by US Priority Mail, prices will
vary depending on where the
set is going and what you buy.  Insurance extra but recommended. I pay
for delivery confirmation,
you get the number when I ship it. UPS is a pain for me to use, so
unless you're really attached to the
idea please don't ask for it.  This isn't an auction - I sell for the
prices above, so nobody try to 'outbid'
anyone else, OK?  First come, first served.  Any questions go to
sakura@mediaone.net, as do all
purchase offers - please don't post them to the newsgroup!  Thanks for
reading this.