 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6670
Re: #6277 Imperial Trading Post MISB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 22:55:40 GMT

Javier Teulon <jteulon@caminos.recol.es> wrote in message
news:FwM4v0.M2B@lugnet.com...
Hello, I have a sealed never opened 6277 set, recently found in an old • Madrid
Toy shop. I would like to trade it for old castle sets #375(6075)
#383(6083)

I assume you mean the 1979 Knight's Tournament castle set?  I don't have it
but LugNet picked up two possibilities in it's database for 6083.

Good luck, though, for trading it for a #375 - that is a rare set!!

#6062 in perfect. condition, complete, with instructions.
Am I asking for too much?

Being that the second two sets you listed are small sets, someone *might*
have a #375/6075 but I wouldn't hold my breath too long if I were you.  :-)

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde