 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6634
6633  |  6635
Subject:
Looking for white window and white shutters.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 09:01:45 GMT

That's what I'm after - I need one 1x4x3 window frame, old style, white with
shutters the same color.  I do NOT need the window glass.

If you have frame or shutters available separately, I will take offers but
would prefer it if both were available together.

Have small Castle accessories or Technic gears to trade, let me know what
you're after.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde