 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6628
6627  |  6629
Subject:
WTB Lego 2160 Crystal Scavenger MISB $10 USD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 02:16:20 GMT

Hey Y'all:

If any of you lugnuts are holding, I will buy for the stated price.  The set
must be MISB, but I don't care about the condition of the box as long as its
sealed and the contents are certain to be intact.  Search completed auctions
at eBay and you will find that this is essentially the going rate (I bought
one about 2 months back at approx. that price too). I would prefer a U.S.
seller to keep the shipping costs down.

Alternatively, if anyone knows where I can get one for about the same price I
would be only too happy to learn of it.

Please, write to me privately.

-- Richard