 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6622
6621  |  6623
Subject:
Is there any interest in bulk white bricks at approx. .01 per stud?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 03:13:45 GMT

new from #3033 tubs,
handled only enough to separate into colors,
smokefree,
shipping extra,
(I prefer US Postal money orders, and ship Priority Mail)

4 tubs currently sorted and ready for shipment

numbers are approx...
white
----------------
1x1 160  1.60
1x2 240  4.80
1x3  48  1.44
1x4 160  6.40
1x6  32  1.92
1x8  16  1.28
2x2 160  6.40
2x3  48  2.88
2x4  96  7.68
2x6  16  1.92
===========
    976 36.32

call it $36 (to cover any piece count variance (not likely, but I like round
numbers))
add   $4   shipping and handling (again with the round numbers)
total $40

I also have avail.
red  qty ~976  27+4=$31
black qty ~480 16+4=$20
green qty ~416 15+4=$19
as well as more white bricks (mostly 1x3 and larger) stacked
into 10's (long story).

If interested reply here or to my email address
  (don't forget to remove spam-block)

:?) bishop

I would also consider trades of bulk blue, black and yellow 2x4's or larger,
(mtron landing plates or a Shuttle Transcon2)   :?)