 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6620
6619  |  6621
Subject:
Need parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 20:09:44 GMT

I need these parts for a few models i'm trying to complete.

2 9V White Battery Boxes (Both Working)
2 Electric Light & Sound Brick 1 x 4 with Twin Top Lights
1 3X2 Yellow Slope
2 2X3 Red Slope
2 2X4 Yellow Slope
4 2X2 Red Tile (2 Blank, 1 with the #2 and white lines, 1 with the outline of
a 1)
1 Grey Plate 1 x 1 with Clip Light
1 Yellow 2X4X2 Hose Reel Holder
1 White Hose
2 Red 4 x 4 Hinge Car Roof
2 Red 1 x 4 x 2 Hinge Car Roof Holder

For some of the parts, I will buy (I need the Yellow Hose Reel Holder badly!!)
Please email at the addy above, and I will get back to you.