 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6601
FS: 6277 Imperial Trading Post - 6286 Skull's Eye Schooner, and other pirate sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 15:30:20 GMT

Hi,

I have updated my sale page, again available:

6286 Skull's Eye Schooner in exc., near mint cond., 100 complete, no
yellowing of white parts, incl. punched instr. in excellent cond., without
box $135, incl. box $145.

6277 Imperial Trading Post in exc., near mint cond., 100% complete, incl.
punched instr. in used cond., without box $100, incl. box $110.

and some other smaller sets...... have a look at the details:

http://www.toorude.freeservers.com/legosaletrade.html

and don't hesitate to get in touch with me if there are still questions
left....

Arnold