 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6575
  Re: Wanted: Garage Doors

(...) Which garage doors are so sought after? Are the doors in this set: (URL) any value? Toki (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted: Garage Doors

If you look at my Garage Door page, you'll see that yes, 6391 is one of the sets listed there. Actually, I also like the yellow sliding doors with blue rails out of 6391 too. And the yellow door with bars on it. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)