 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 657
  Re: Older Dacta Community Vehicles IS still available at Kaplan

Cool. Did they give you a free street sweeper? I got one per set when I got my last 2 copies of this set, back in June of last year, to make up for the fact that "the set isn't complete" but near as I could tell, they were. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Older Dacta Community Vehicles IS still available at Kaplan

Last year, they gave me a free 6649 Street Sweeper and 6535, with no explanation why, they were just in the box with it. This year, same thing - extra 6649 and 6535 in the box. Makes it WELL worth ordering while they are still around, considering (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)