 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6556
Re: Anyone Know where to get #6090 Royal Knights Castle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 03:52:30 GMT

Hi James,
Thankyou and I can;t thankyou much more, I have found someone in Australia who
is willing to trade, must do it before the GST, :)

Later,
James

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
PLEASE NOTE FOLLOW-UP TO
If someone in .loc.au wants to get rid of sets like this they'll post a
message here OK?

In lugnet.loc.au, James Ng writes:
Thanks for that, but the person only ships to the US, damn! I meant 6086,
sorry. Do you have any of the sets I need I have tons to trade, thankyou.

Solution 1
Ask a relative in the US to forward it for you
Solution 2
Ask a Lugnet person to forward it for you
Solution 3
Move to the US yourself

Try e-bay, you can search for these sets yourself (and yes, I KNOW they're US
ship only, see solutions above)
<set:6086>
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=357257474
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=357379808

James (and for my bonus prize I'll have a me-buy-now free newsgroup, thanks)

James (who's sees someone completly missed the tagline, nerf bat time yet?)