 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6538
Re: FS: 2556,5590,5591,6399,8865 and more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 08:51:54 GMT

Hello,

I have a fixed price.

Frank

On Fri, 16 Jun 2000 19:02:37 GMT, "Adam Hoekwater" <ahoekwat@nd.edu>
wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Frank Lehmann writes:

Hi,

Here are some Lego sets for sale,NO auction!
If you are interrested ,in one or more item, please contact me:
f.lehmann@nwn.de
I am from germany.
For shipping (to US or Canada) and payment-handling you have to pay
US$35(airmail) or US$20(surface). For other countries please ask.

Set condition varies.  See the descriptions below for full details:
n = new in box
bi = used in box,with instructions
b  = used in box
i = used with instructions
u = used with no box, no instructions

Set#   Theme  condition

2556 modell n
5590 modell i
5591 Modell i
6399 town i
8437 technic n
8865    technic i

For all used sets:The Pieces are in good used condition. It includes
the parts for the first model.

2556 Shell F1 Ferrari
new in sealed box

5590  Whirl & Wheel Super Truck
used, no box, with instructions.

5591  Mach II Red Bird Rig
used, no box, with instructions.

6399 Airportshuttle
used, no box, with instructions, 1 minifig is lost (you get a other
minifig).

8437 Future Car
new in sealed box

8865 Test Car
used, no box, with instructions.

Regards
Frank

I have a dumb question:
So how does this work? Are you taking offers, and accepting the highest one?
Or do you have a price in your head, and you'll reject everything below it? I
have never understood these sales without prices. If anyone else knows how
they work, please enlighten me. TIA.

-Adam