 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6535
6534  |  6536
Subject:
WTB/WTT Steering part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 06:53:45 GMT

Hi
I am trying to help a friend find a 60s part for his collection that was US
only.
See folowing link: http://www.geocities.com/hd_germany/Kabel.jpg

If anybody has one of these he would like to trade or sell please get in touch
with me, he has lots of items pre 1970.

Email me at paul_germany@1000steine.every1.net

Thanks in advance
Paul

PS can anybody tell me how to change the Email address i registered with on
Lugnet?