 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6505
    RE: Wish List —Benjamin Whytcross
   Good luck getting them at MSRP. I don't know that you'll find any of these even remotely near that price unless they are recent releases [1999,2000] [and 6399..I'm not sure what MSRP is, but I'm sure it's well under $200US, and you'd be lucky to get (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)