 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6499
FT: MLS 2000 Soccer Tour Truck Brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 23:01:50 GMT

I have some MLS Soccer Tour Truck bricks available for trade.  The Lego tour
truck is making its way across the U.S. so it may get to your city.  In the
meantime I have some for trade.

I would like to trade this brick for other special bricks given out at the Lego
Outlet grand opening in VA or GA, so perhaps at the LIC or even the Star Wars
one.  If anyone is interested, drop me a line.

A image can be viewed at http:/www.geocities.com/sp_888/socbrick.jpg

Thanks