 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6497
6496  |  6498
Subject:
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND ANY OF THESE DISCONTINUED DUPLO HOUSE SETS AND ACCESSORIES???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 19:37:30 GMT

Hi!  I just started getting the discontinued Duplo House sets for my 4 girls
and I'm wondering if anyone know where I can find or has any of the following
sets that they would be willing to sell to me?
#2789 or #2781 Duplo Bathroom
#2785 Duplo Living Room
#2786 Duplo Utility Room (Laundry Room)
#2796 Duplo Playhouse Carry Case (Babysitting Oval Case)
#2792 Duplo Family Fun Playground
#2784 Duplo Mother and Baby
These are all the bright pastel Duplo house sets, and you can see a picture of
all of them on this site.  Here's the link:
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?theme=LEGO,DUPLO,Play+House
Please email me if you have any of these sets new or used thay you would be
willing to sell or know where I can find them!
Thanks so much!
Camille Kelsch
P.S. We are also looking for any white Duplo bricks or big floor pieces!