 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 649
    Re: Trade Moonwalkers for 1Xn black bricks —Barry McFarland
   (...) with the number of 5571s that flew off the shelf this season I bet we're not the only ones Tom. Barry (who along with Tom, and probably ten others, will only find enough black 1xN bricks to make an anemic looking trailer to tag along behind (...) (26 years ago, 16-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Trade Moonwalkers for 1Xn black bricks —Mike Stanley
   (...) I have plenty of bricks in every color except green. So I'm going to include every color except green (and silver) from 16 silver buckets' worth in a sale RSN. I think my asking prices, especially for black, in my last sale were quite fair. (...) (26 years ago, 16-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)