 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6488
  Anyone use nugator.com?

I was wondering if anyone had ever ordered anything from nugator.com. I placed an order on there for $27. I sent in my money and I haven't heard a thing from them. The setup they had was really cool, so I doubt someone would go through all that (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Anyone use nugator.com?

(...) I have bought from him several times and got good service, but wasn't he trying to sell the buisiness a while ago? (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Anyone use nugator.com?

Chuck, (...) placed (...) from (...) through (...) I have used it several times. Jason does a good job, he is a little slow sometimes. I can vouch for him. Scott S. -- Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) Page -> (URL) Almost Here! (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Anyone use nugator.com?

(...) Yes, he was auctioning off the business, domain name, scripts, inventory, etc. on eBay about a month and a half ago, IIRC. Don't know if it actually changed hands or what, and I can't find the auction anymore on eBay. -Tommy (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Anyone use nugator.com?

(...) placed (...) from (...) I ordered a bunch of stuff from them, but that was back before it was sold. Mind you, they had posted the "no more orders" message before I got my items, so I was glad when I got my shipment. Everything arrived OK for (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Anyone use nugator.com?

(...) I still have not heard anything. Here's what the email said when I placed the order: make payable to: The Nugator Company and send to: The Nugator Company 10020 Petit Ave Granada Hills CA 91343 thank you for your order Jason M Normand The (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)