 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6487
Re: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND ANY OF THESE DISCONTINUED DUPLO HOUSE SETS???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 05:24:54 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Camille Kelsch writes:
I am looking for some discontinued Duplo House sets:
#2789 or #2781 Duplo Bathroom
#2785 Duplo Living Room
#2786 Duplo Utility Room (Laundry Room)
#2796 Duplo Playhouse Carry Case (Babysitting Oval Case)
#2762 Duplo Family Fun Playground
#2784 Duplo Mother and Baby
They are all the bright pastels ones and where made from 1994-1997.
If anyone has any of these new or used that they would be willing to sell to
me or knows where I can get some, please email me!  I just started
getting the house sets for my 4 girls and they really want these ones
also!
Thanks so much!
Camille Kelsch