 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6458
WTB: 80 Yellow Bricks, 1 x 2 with Grille (2877)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 15:10:42 GMT

I need approximately 80 1 x 2 yellow bricks with Grille pattern (part 2877).
The bricks have vertical indentations on one side and horizontal
indentations on the other. According to Auczilla these are also known as 1x2
2-Sided Corrugated Bricks. I am willing to purchase them in lots of at least
10.

I will pay:
.15 per brick for purchases of 10-40 bricks,
.20 per brick for lots of 41-80 bricks,
plus shipping.

Thanks.

-Nick

(I would prefer to keep this in the US as shipping cost become a big factor
for such small quantities of bricks)