 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6430
Re: FS/FT #398 USS Constellation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 18:19:37 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Peter Simpson writes:
I have for sale or trade a set  #398 USS Constellation. I have posted some
pictures of this set on:

http://www.interalpha.net/customer/sterling/

My interests lie in trains and monorail, all types, voltages and flavours,
as long as it's Lego. I am open to cash offers or trades and whoever makes
the best offer, cash or trains/train parts, within 10 days gets this set.

Peter,

This part:

In fairness to all, I will reply to all concerned with the current offers on
the table.

makes it an auction, not a sale.  Please use .market.auction for this.

Thanks,
--Todd

Any questions, please feel free to contact me on:

sterling@interalpha.co.uk

Regards,

Peter