 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6409
6408  |  6410
Subject:
Selling out =( Need $$$$$ FASST
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 22:17:19 GMT

Heres how I figure it:

1. Every single peice is MINT
2. Sets are complete
3. #6048 ($30)& #6076 ($40)have C-10, opened boxes
4. #6048, #6020 ($10), #6076, #6043 ($20)have mint instructions
5. #6056 ($15), #6039 ($10), #6059 ($35)are mint/complete No box/No instr.
6. Approx. 1200 parts/peices are all mint & include: ($50)

Various:

Black peices
Brown peices
Green peices
Base plates
Trees
Horses
LT.Grey peices
DK Grey peices
Flags
other misc...

So, the lot is about $200 in Ebay value as I see it, but would be willing to
work with you & I will pay for shipping.
(I have had 19 replys and since I do not think that this would have warrented
an auction, I will just leave it up to the best offer) Again, this price is
strickly what I found comparitively on Ebay based on completeness, rarity, and
condition. I am more than willing to work with you!

Here's something eles to think about.....I am on a HUGE mission to publish a
guide/book on every single mini-fig made to date, beside I collect them. If
you were to allow me the choice of what mini-figs the sets would come with or
even allow me to keep them, a nice reduction would reflect that, or perhaps we
could even entertain the thought of trading for some out right! Keep in mind
that I would prefer to let the "castle sets" go as one lot. It would be too
much work for me to try and sell of each one individually.

I also have mint sealed techic sets:

#8480 - $120
#8459 - $130
#8250 - $40
#8462 - $135
#8030 - $30
#8445 - $45

Other sets mint sealed:

#6410 - $40
#6037 - $10

I also have (all MINT loose):

1 lb of tempo or decaled various peices (about 800)
5 lb of Brown peices (about 3000)
6 lb of Black peices (about 3500)
2 lbs of translucent peices (about 1400)
5 lb of Green peices (about 2800)
8 lbs of Blue peices
8 lbs of White peices

12 misc base plates (2 '78 crater space plates mint)
10 lbs of mint instructions/directions/catalogues/booklets all years