 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6403
  FA: Mindstorms RIS 1.0 + 1.5 upgrade (RCX brick has AC jack)

I've put up my Lego Mindstorms Robotics Invention System 1.0 for auction. It contains the RCX brick with the AC jack. I'm also including the 1.5 upgrade package I ordered from Lego. (URL) it seems some or all of my images show up as dead links. If (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)