 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6402
FS : 6379 ('87) and 6374 ('83)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 00:57:32 GMT

Hi !
Storry goes as follows ...
I just got the sets and I didn't have time to examine them .
First of all there are no instructions (but I already downloaded them from
Brickshelf) and no boxes (I am sure that people who have them are pretty
rare).
Bricks themselves are in really good condition (actually better than I
expected)- no chewprints, scratches and broken parts (although a few parts
might be missing (but I can always replace them while I 've got tons of
spare parts)) .
So I will examine everything on saturday and I'll update this post .
If anyone is interested let him/her mail me with a fair offer .
I will take a few photos (on request) during the next week .
Thanks !

--
Dejan