 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 640
Wanted: 6539 Victory Cup Racers, other sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 23:03:18 GMT

Wanted, 6539 Victory Cup Racers (
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6539 ).

Prefer one MIB, but will take one used.  Will even take one with no
instructions if absolutely necessary, but it MUST have the stickers, and I
really would prefer to have the box.

I have a 6337 Fast Track Finish, some 8412 Nighthawks, some 8422 Circuit
Shock Racers, and some 8440 Formula Flashs available for trade.  I will
ONLY trade these away for a 6539, 5510, 5541, 5590, or 5591, so please
don't ask otherwise.

Prefer a trade within the US, to save shipping costs, and I can only trade
at this time, not buy (I'm BROKE).

--
| Tom Stangl, Technical Support          Netscape Communications Corp |
|      Please do not associate my personal views with my employer     |