 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6394
    Help! Need piece! —John Reed
   I need a piece. It is from set 1720. IT is the red 2 window piece on the large truck.. see inset of step 11 availble at (URL) am willing to pay 2 dollars for this piece. Including 33 cents for shipping. (I'll pay airmail if you are international (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)