 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6381
WTB: Piece of the Ames Pie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 22:40:57 GMT

G'day folks,

I would like to know if anyone who made out like bandits at the infamous Ames
Star Wars sale is willing to share some of their loot.  My parents were able
to find me a few things, but none of them were what I was looking for.  If
anyone is willing to sell to me some of the sets I'm looking for below, please
contact me.  I'll take offers of sale, and then decide if I'm interested in
buying at your specified price.  I'll pay shipping too, of course.  Note that
any asking prices above 70% of MSRP won't be considered, as I can already find
them at those prices in local sales.

Here's what I'm looking for:

SET   QTY   NAME

(Sets I already have 1 of)