 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6370
6369  |  6371
Subject:
FS- Minifigs- Star Wars, Adventurers, Ninja
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 16:47:14 GMT

I have a ton of minifigs I am selling.  Some good lots too!
Email me if interested.  First Come, First Serve.

Matt

10 SW Storm Troopers
(w/ helm & "gun")  $15.00
10 SW Storm Troopers
(w/ helm & "gun")  $15.00
10 SW Storm Troopers
(w/ helm & "gun")  $15.00
10 Jedi Luke in Camo.
(w/blonde hair & light saber)  $14.00
10 Jedi Luke in Camo.
(w/blonde hair & light saber)  $14.00
10 Good Guy Adventurers: tan top 1 pistol/brown legs
(w/brown flip hat & rifle)  $13.00
10 Bad Guy Adventurers: dk gray top w/ 2 pistols/black legs
(w/black flip hat & rifle)  $13.00
10 Bad Guy Adventurers: dk gray top w/ 2 pistols/black legs
(no accessories) $10.00
10 Dk Gray Ninjas
(w/dk gray hood & ninja sword) $14.00
12 Shogun Warriors: Blue & black vest top/black legs w/armor skirt
(no accessories)  $12.00

*Note: these are all main characters found in sets- with no funky head, arm or
hand switching.

Also:
(2) 6915 Warp Wing-Fighters for $20.00 each