 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6356
Re: instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 12:26:33 GMT

924: http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0924/
1822: http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/1000/1822/
6352: http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6352/
6357: http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6357/
6541: http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6541/
6645: http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6645/

I find it easiest to go to the Pause search http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/
which happens to be my start-up page, type in the setnumber and then click on
the link to the building instructions on Brickshelf.

"David Jolley" <Trapnet2@aol.com> on 06/06/2000 02:06:27 PM

To:   lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade@lugnet.com
cc:    (bcc: Mark de Kock/TULIP)

Subject:  instructions

I need the following original instructions. If anyone can help, contact me:
924, 1484, 1822, 6352, 6357, 6541 and 6645.