 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6354
Re: possibly rare closed Legos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 12:00:57 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, James Hill writes:
I am temporarily here in Saudi Arabia and I ran into a "Lego Store"  It is • just
called that.  Its stock is actually only about 5% Lego items.

Out of curiousity, is this store in Al-Khobar? I lived in Dhahran for several
years in the 80's and there was a store that sounds like what you describe in
the nearby town of Al-Khobar. It was widely known as the Lego Store among the
people I knew, even though they carried many other products.

Andrew