 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6353
    Willing to trade ONE of the following for a red hat. —Geoffrey Hyde
   I need ONE (1) red hat of the type and color shown on the minifig assembly diagram on this scan of instructions: (URL) replies by email to one of my two email addresses - either ghyde@ledanet.com.au (preferred) or ghyde@fastinternet.net.au - I can't (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)