 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 633
Re: For sale Castle and Forestmen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 21:33:34 GMT

Steve Barile <steve.bar@worldnet/att/net> wrote:
$35 6043 Dragon Defender  1994
$40 6054 Forestman's Hideout  1988
$45 6066 Camouflaged Outpost  1987
$120 6074 Black Falcon's Fortress  1986
$70 6077 Forestmen's River Fortress  1989
$70 6079 Dark Forest Fortress  1996 (new in box)

While I would describe most of those as a little on the high side of
normal, that last one there, 6079, probably won't go for that,
especially since many people can still find them at Costco, etc for
$25 new, which is half retail.

Speaking of which, if anyone else finds more of those, I'd be
interested in 6 or 8 more of them.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide