 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6309
  WW2 Light Tank custom model kit for sale!

This announcement is to let people know that my first WW2 theme cutsom model kit "Light Tank" (Brickmania 201) is now for on sale to the public through my Brickmania web site. This limited edition custom kit is made from 419 genuine Lego® building (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)