 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 628
Re: Michael Ulring Please Read (correction)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 15:47:56 GMT

Stupid morning fingers can't type - second address is @columbus.rr.com (forgot
the b).

Michael Ulring wrote:

Jim, I was at an old computer that may have a spamblock in the newsreader
preferences... try again at either "ulringmc@email.uc.edu" or
"ulringmc@columus.rr.com" or lastly at "mulring@wcom.net" - one of those
should reach me.

--Mike

Beaker wrote:

Michael,

I got your email regarding the Mindstorms trade ... I tried to reply and
got the following transcript:

... while talking to email.uc.edu.:
MAIL From:<beaker@havoc.gtf.org>
<<< 550 Access denied
554 ulringmc(SPAMBLOCK)@email.uc.edu... Service unavailable

It looks like a temporary routing problem.  I will try again later.

/ _ _ / _ _      Why are there 5 syllables in the word "monosyllabic"?
============= Jim Baker -- Weather Weasel Extraordinaire ==============