 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6276
6275  |  6277
Subject:
model team 5561 big foot 4x4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 01:14:48 GMT

Hello,

I have several of these sets(5561 big foot 4x4) from 1997 mint in box.I was
wondering whether any one would be interested in purchasing one or all of
these sets.I may consider trading for some 9 volt train products.If I get no
replay from this posting I will be putting them up for auction on ebay.

please email me with your replys

Thank You
Kim Duffin