 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6272
6271  |  6273
Subject:
FS / FT LEGO service packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 12:45:07 GMT

Hi  Guys,

I found on a tour some old service packs listed as below.
This is no auction so first in first out. If your interested
please lmk. But keep in mind theyre in Holland so youll have
to add some costst.
Sorry for the missing numbers, I cant recall, there stashed
away, but you might be able to do so. The list isnt very
good either, but its an Exel file and I copied it to this
list. So if you want it in Exel or QP Ill translate it again
and mail the complete list.

Number $ Available Describtion
1105 4 3 Carterpillartracks
1108 3  Connectors