 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6261
FS: Mindstorms RIS 1.0 with 1.5 upgrade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 01:40:53 GMT

Hi all,

I have a Lego Mindstorms Robotics Invention System v1.0 (#9719) with the
v1.5 upgrade kit for sale (together as a set).  The RIS box and the inner
bags for the pieces have been opened, but the pieces have hardly been used.
In fact, only a few of the pieces have actually been used -- most of the
pieces have been sitting happily in the tray ever since I opened it.
Everything is in mint condition (box, pieces, manuals, software, etc.).  The
RCX brick has the 9v AC adapter jack.  Also included is the v1.5 upgrade
package with the pieces still in their unopened bags.  Asking price is $170
US (shipping is extra).  I would prefer to ship within Canada or to the US,
but I'll definitely consider other countries!

Edward Kim