 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6246
  Zach's Summer Sale

To finance the purchase of the upcoming Millennium Falcon and other Star Wars sets, it's time for another round of moving some surplus items among my collection. To reduce the amount of time and effort, I am holding a sale, rather than an auction. (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)