 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6225
  Ninja sets for sale--6093,3052

Hi, I have a couple of ninja sets for sale. The big ninja fortress(6093) and the ninja fire fortress(3052). Both sets are new, but the boxes have been opened. The bags with the parts are still sealed however. I am selling both of them for 50.00 plus (...) (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)