 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6211
Re: Show cat available for trade...no, really
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 18:21:44 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:

Blech!  Longhair!  Any Russian Blues?  Abbies?

Actually, we breed TAs and Abbies both.  But I have no abbies on offer.

Well, okay, they really weren't too bad, and any breed that disqualifies the
cobby body can't be all bad!  :-)

Yeah, TAs are the best of the long hairs, not that I'm biassed or anything.
But they don't have an undercoat like Persians so their hair is silky and
drapey instead of puffy.  And they have a much nicer body than the
more traditional long hairs.

As a side note, this kitten would be suitable for showing in premiership if
anyone had interest in that.

But the two cats, dog and bird that I have are enough!

How can that be enough?  What kind of bird?

Chris