 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6209
Re: Show cat available for trade...no, really
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 17:44:38 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
Hi all,

I'm hoping to be (I didn't do a thorough search) the first person to offer to
trade livestock for LEGO.  I have available a blue-eyed white hearing Turkish
Angora kitten (I might have two, we're trying to get the consulate to tell us
what's needed to ship to a buyer in Spain, but they're being difficult).  He • is
five months old, has all his shots, and has been neutered.  My family breeds
and shows cats and I thought it would be fun to see if any LUGNuts are
interested.

Blech!  Longhair!  Any Russian Blues?  Abbies?

Well, okay, they really weren't too bad, and any breed that disqualifies the
cobby body can't be all bad!  :-)

But the two cats, dog and bird that I have are enough!

Bruce