 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6121
    Trade 6271 MISB for 6250 used —Paul Rutenberg
   Hello I have a 6271, Mint in sealed box, will trade it for a used 6250, must be complete and have instructions, postage from your side will be in USA to my Bro-in-law in TN, i will carry postage my side to you for 6271. Please use following Email to (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)