 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6118
6117  |  6119
Subject:
Lego Marketing Cards
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 00:19:18 GMT

(my apologies to everyone for posting this in the wrong group earlier)

I was just wondering if anyone has an extra of those Lego Marketing Feedback
cards.  I never did receive one in any of my sets.  If you know where to
obtain one (or which sets are likely to have one) please let me know!
THANKS!
Jamie