 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 610
  FS/T 7851 Curved Rails

I have a 7851 Curved Rails that has been sitting in my closet for a few years now (no idea what possessed me to buy it since I have no Lego trains). Would anyone be interested in buying or trading for it? Here's the data from Lugnet: (URL) me if (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)