 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6084
Re: free: original instructions & print material
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 15:10:34 GMT

Steve,

I am in the UK and am willing to pay postage and give you a few bucks for your
trouble, any chance of having pirtae 6277 and technic 956, I have been looking
for these for years!

I will e.mail you separately, and provide you with a US address to send them
to.

Regards,

Jason